This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a firm to progress and further develop their career with good clients, on-going professional training and mentorship and long-term career pathways in a fun and social team environment.
- Preparation of financial statements and tax returns for individuals and small to large businesses
- Providing advice and ensuring compliance for GST and FBT
- Working closely with the partner to ensure budgets are met
- Advising other staff on SMSF requirements
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis and assisting them with queries
To be considered for this role, you will have previous professional practice experience gained within a business services/taxation environment. CA/CPA you will have well developed written and verbal communication skills and a genuine passion to continue your career in a large public practice firm.
For a confidential discussion on roles within Professional Practice please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org