My client is a firm based in the heart of the Gold coast . A new role has become available in their accounts team at senior level working in a small and collaborative team as part of a dynamic firm. There is a wide variety of clients from large established companies to entrepreneurial start-up companies requiring advice on how to set up a business in Australia.
Your new role
- Prepare financial accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies, groups, charities and academies.
- Prepare year end working paper files and assisting auditors.
- Prepare monthly or quarterly management accounts including posting journals of accruals, prepayments, depreciation, and payroll.
- Prepare control reconciliations and analytical review schedules.
- Maintain client's accounting records and reconciliations including bookkeeping, processing of client data and dealing with queries.
- Work at clients' premises as necessary, liaising with the bookkeeper/director to prepare accounts and discuss results.
- Deal with general client queries effectively, passing queries to relevant people as needed
- Be encouraged to work on own initiative and will be provided with guidance and training at all stages
What you'll need to succeed
You will be either a fully qualified accountant or a part qualified accountant studying for the CA / CPA or equivalent qualification. Full study support will be provided as necessary. You will have trained in practice and have experience with working on multiple sectors and group consolidations and the latest accountancy software.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a package dependant on experience and the type of study package that you will need. Salary is up to $90K Package with flexible working options available.