- You will take responsibility on a number of files in the insolvency division.
- Providing help and advice to creditors on the risks their financing is facing by producing Independent Business Reviews.
- Advising distressed and insolvent companies.
- Assisting underperforming businesses to manage cash flow
- Creating cash flow forecast models to assess the long-term viability of businesses and using the model to advise lenders whether to increase short-term lending to safeguard their long-term investment.
- Undertaking technical research and drafting advisory letters/reports to various external parties.
- Support less experience staff.
- CPA/CA (or equivalent) qualified or partially qualified.
- Experience of managing and coaching less experienced team members.