A leading accountancy practice based in Sydney CBD, undergoing continued positive expansion and growth. The firm and role provides genuine prospects for long term career progression and development, with increasing responsibility, client management and opportunity to carve a career path, in a highly regarded firm.
Joining as a Business Services Supervisor you will be responsible for a varied portfolio of non-audit clients, across a range of industry sectors, across limited companies, sole-traders and partnerships/LLPs in a client facing role, building relationships and progressing in your accounting career With positive growth, there are genuine prospects for career progression and development potential, within the role and firm. You will take full responsibility for managing a portfolio of clients delivering the following:
- Liaising with clients, providing guidance and managing client expectations
- Organising and running all accounting assignments for the portfolio
- Supervising and reviewing staff output, and providing help and guidance to more junior staff
- Organising pre year-end tax planning work, and devising appropriate tax strategies for clients
- Attendance at networking events and dealing with new prospect/potential client proposals
You will be CPA/CA qualified or partially qualified with significant relevant experience, in an accountancy practice background around the Business Services heavy Senior levels, with client portfolio management responsibility and experience. You will be looking for an opportunity to progress and develop in your career.