A firm of chartered accountants based in Sydney CBD is searching for a qualified, CA or CPA Client manager to join the practice in a role offering progression and development potential.
With growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers.
This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide-ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of the client.
The firm offers a very supportive and team-focused environment, with a diverse group of accountants. Reflected by their low staff turnover and long-serving staff, this firm is a good place for a committed and driven accountant looking to make progress in their career.
The key responsibilities:
- Manage a client portfolio including limited companies, high profile clients and family groups.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of client's service delivery including preparation of year-end accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping, etc and value-added services assignments.
- Act as the main point of contact within the firm for clients, keeping them informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service delivery and maintaining regular contact with them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines.
- Report directly to a Partner.
- Working and liaising with other members in the Business Services team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high-quality client service.
- Knowledgeable of the firm's services and able to cross-sell those services into the client base.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Client Manager role at a leading accountancy firm, you must be:
- CA/ CPA qualified or nearly qualified equivalent with at least 5 years of public practice / Chartered experience.
- Have proven experience of working as a Client Manager in a practice environment.
- Experience in managing a client portfolio.
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions.
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- The ability to take responsibility and use your own initiative to resolve problems and issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to positively embrace changes and new challenges.
- Australian PR or Citizen