With growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers.
This very successful accounting firm has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide-ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of the client.
The firm offers a very supportive and team-focused environment, with a diverse group of accountants. Reflected by their low staff turnover and long-serving staff, this firm is a good place for a committed and driven accountant looking to make progress in their career.
The key responsibilities:
- Work with Senior Manager and Partners on a client portfolio including limited companies, high profile clients and family groups.
- Support all aspects of client's service delivery including preparation of year-end accounts, management accounts, bookkeeping, etc and value-added services assignments.
- Keep clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of service delivery and maintaining regular contact with them.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients.
- Ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and set deadlines.
- Report directly to a Partner.
- Working and liaising with other members in the Business Services team and colleagues in other departments as necessary to provide high-quality client service.
- Knowledgeable of the firm's services and able to cross-sell those services into the client base.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Client Manager role at a leading accountancy firm, you must be:
- CA/ CPA qualified or nearly qualified equivalent with at least 3 years of public practice / Chartered experience.
- Have proven experience of working as an accountant in a practice environment.
- Have a proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Have a proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions.
- Be a motivated individual and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- The ability to take responsibility and use your own initiative to resolve problems and issues.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Strong organisation and planning skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to positively embrace changes and new challenges.
- Australian PR or Citizen
Please reach out to Thomas Haynes on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.