The firm has an impressive client base that represents an interesting mix of various entities across a broad range of industries.
The opportunity has arisen for a competent Senior Auditor to join this high-profile firm and play a key role within one of the most sizeable Audit & Assurance services divisions in the Brisbane CBD head office.
This is a new role with attractive career development potential that will appeal to an articulate audit professional with well-rounded technical skills in the area of external audit.
Reporting to a Manager/Senior Manager and, at times, directly to various audit partners, you will be part of a modern and dynamic audit practice.
The multi-functional nature of this role means that it will suit a confident audit professional able to organise and prioritise efficiently and work well within budgets and to tight deadlines.
The critical skills and experience required for this new role include but are not limited to:
- Play a key role in planning, execution and completion of audit and assurance engagements
- Work with a fun and energetic team who love their work!
- Mentor and coach junior audit staff
- Prepare technical research and be involved in development and delivery of training
- Prepare statutory financial reports and advise on reporting requirements
- Fantastic opportunities for learning and development
- Develop ia solid networks with different stakeholders
- Opportunity to work closely with our interstate offices
- In this role you will work under all audit partners in the firm, which mean broad work scope and exposure to most industry sectors.
You will be responsible for managing all stages (from start to finish) of the field work for a wide range of audit engagements. Your clients will vary in size, from smaller mid-size entities to larger multinational companies and group structures with complex issues.
The industry mix is equally varied and covers most sectors of the economy, from financial services, retail and IT to public sector and non-profit organisations.
We are looking for a CA qualified audit professional with a minimum of 3-4 years current external audit experience, preferably within a sizeable professional services firm.
The firm offers world-class professional development programs, great internal systems and unlimited potential for career advancement. If this is something you would like to explore further please contact Hernan at firstname.lastname@example.org